SP-19 (Xiong Xiang) Chest Village
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Regulates and descends Qi and unbinds the chest
- Fullness and pain in the chest and hypochondriac region.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the chest, in the third intercostal space, 6 cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the 3rd intercostal space, 6 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!