SP-18 (Tian Xi) Celestial Ravine
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Regulates and descends Qi
- Benefits the breasts and promotes lactation
- Fullness and pain in the chest and hypochondrium, cough, hiccup, mastitis, insufficient lactation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the chest, in the fourth intercostal space, 6 cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the 4th intercostal space, 6 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!