SP-20 (Zhou Rong) All Round Flourishing
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Regulates and descends Qi and unbinds the chest
- Fullness in the chest and hypochondriac region, cough, hiccup.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the chest, in the second intercostal space, 6 cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the 2nd intercostal space, 6 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.