SP-17 (Shi Dou) Food Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Dissipates accumulation of food and fluid and promotes digestion
- Fullness and pain in the chest and hypochondriac region.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the chest, in the fifth intercostal space, 6 cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the 5th intercostal space, 6 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.