REN-14 (Ju Que) Great Tower Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Front Mu of the Heart
- Regulates the Heart and alleviates pain
- Descends Lung Qi and unbinds the chest
- Transforms phlegm and calms the spirit
- Harmonizes the Stomach and descends rebellion
- Pain in the cardiac region and the chest, nausea, acid regurgitation, difficulty in swallowing, vomiting, mental disorders, epilepsy, palpitation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the abdomen, 6 cun above the umbilicus and 2 cun below the sternocostal angle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the anterior midline of the abdomen, 6 cun above the umbilicus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!