REN-15 (Jiu Wei) Turtledove Tail
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Luo (Connecting) Point
- Regulates the Heart and calms the spirit
- Descends Lung Qi and unbinds the chest
- Pain in the cardiac region and the chest, nausea, mental disorders, epilepsy.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the abdomen, 7 cun above the umbilicus and 1 cun below the sternocostal angle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the anterior midline, 1 cun below the xiphosternal synchondrosis. Locate the point in supine position with the arms uplifted.
- Puncture obliquely downward 0.4-0.6 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.