REN-11 (Jian Li) Interior Strengthening
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Harmonizes the middle jiao and regulates Qi
- Stomachache, vomiting, abdominal distention, borborygmus, edema, anorexia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the abdomen, 3 cun above the umbilicus and 5 cun below the sternocostal angle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the anterior midline, 3 cun above the umbilicus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
Great care should be taken to puncture the points from Qugu (REN-02) to Shangwan (REN-13) of this meridian in pregnant women.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!