P-02 (Tian Quan) Celestial Spring
Acupuncture Points on the Pericardium Channel of Hand Jue Yin
- Unbinds the chest, invigorates blood and alleviates pain
- Cardiac pain, distension of the hypochondriac region, cough, pain in the chest, back and the medial aspect of the arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the anterior aspect of the arm, 2 cun below the anterior axillary fold, between the two heads of the biceps brachii muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun below the level of the anterior axillary fold, between the two heads of m. biceps brachii.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!