P-03 (Qu Ze) Marsh at the Bend
Acupuncture Points on the Pericardium Channel of Hand Jue Yin
- He-Sea & Water Point
- Clears heat from the Qi, nutritive and blood levels
- Harmonizes the Stomach and intestines and stops vomiting
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Cardiac pain, palpitation, febrile diseases, irritability, stomachache, vomiting, pain in the elbow and arm, tremor of the hand and arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the transverse cubital crease, in the depression immediately to the ulnar side of the aponeurosis of the biceps brachii muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the transverse cubital crease, at the ulnar side of the tendon of m. biceps brachii.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch, or prick with a three-edged needle to cause bleeding. Moxibustion is applicable.