LIV-03 (Tai Chong) Great Surge
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Yuan (Source) Point
- Shu-Stream & Earth Point
- Ma Dan-yang Heavenly Star Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Promotes the free flow of Liver Qi
- Spreads Liver Qi
- Subdues Liver yang and extinguishes wind
- Nourishes Liver blood and Liver yin
- Clears the head and eyes
- Regulates menstruation
- Regulates the lower jiao
- Headache, dizziness and vertigo, insomnia, congestion, swelling and pain of the eye, depression, infantile convulsion, deviation of the mouth, pain in the hypochondriac region, uterine bleeding, hernia, enuresis, retention of urine, epilepsy, pain in the anterior aspect of the medial malleolus.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsum of the foot, in the hollow distal to the junction of the first and second metatarsal bones.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the dorsum of the foot, in the depression distal to the junction of the first and second metatarsal bones.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!