LIV-04 (Zhong Feng) Mound Center
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Jing-River & Metal Point
- Spreads Liver Qi and regulates the lower jiao
- Clears Liver channel stagnant heat
- Hernia, pain in the external genitalia, nocturnal emission, retention of urine, distending pain in the hypochondrium.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the ankle, anterior to the prominence of the medial malleolus, in the significant depression just medial to the tendon of tibialis anterior when the ankle is extended (dorsiflexed).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Anterior to the medial malleolus, midway between Shangqiu (SP-5) and Jiexi (ST-41), in the depression on the medial side of the tendon of m. tibialis anterior.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!