LIV-02 (Xing Jian) Moving Between
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Ying-Spring & Fire Point
- Clears Liver fire
- Spreads Liver Qi
- Pacifies Liver wind
- Clears heat and stops bleeding
- Benefits the lower jiao
- Pain in the hypochondrium, abdominal distension, headache, dizziness and vertigo, congestion, swelling and pain of the eye, deviation of the mouth, hernia, painful urination, retention of urine, irregular menstruation, epilepsy, insomnia, convulsion.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsum of the foot, between the first and second toes, 0.5 cun proximal to the margin of the web.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the dorsum of the foot between the first and second toe, proximal to the margin of the web at the junction of the red and white skin.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!