LIV-01 (Da Dun) Large Pile
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Jing-Well & Wood Point
- Regulates Qi in the lower jiao, treats shan disorder and alleviates pain
- Benefits the genitals and adjusts urination
- Regulates Liver Qi and stops menstrual bleeding
- Revives consciousness and calms the spirit
- Hernia, enuresis, uterine bleeding, prolapse of the uterus, epilepsy.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsal aspect of the big toe, at the junction of lines drawn along the lateral border of the nail and the base of the nail, approximately 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the terminal phalanx of the great toe, 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.1-0.2 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.