LI-16 (Ju Gu) Great Bone
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Meeting Point of the Large Intestine Channel with the Yang Motility Vessel
- Activates the channel, alleviates pain and benefits the shoulder joint
- Regulates Qi and blood and dissipates phlegm nodules
- Pain and motor impairment of the upper extremities, pain in the shoulder and back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the upper aspect of the shoulder, in the depression medial to the acromion process and between the lateral extremity of the clavicle and the scapular spine.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the upper aspect of the shoulder, in the depression between the acromial extremity of' the clavicle and the scapular spine.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.