LI-17 (Tian Ding) Celestial Tripod
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Benefits the throat and voice
- Sudden loss of voice, sore throat, scrofula, goiter.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the neck, 1 cun inferior to Futu L.I.-18, on the posterior border of the sternocleidomastoid muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the neck, at the posterior border of sternocleidomastoid muscle, beside the laryngeal protuberance, at the midpoint of the line connecting Futu (Ll-18) and Quepen (ST-12).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.