LI-14 (Bi Nao) Upper Arm
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Meeting Point of the Large Intestine Channel with the Small Intestine and Bladder Channels
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Regulates Qi and dissipates phlegm nodules
- Benefits the eyes
- Pain in the shoulder and arm, rigidity of the neck, scrofula.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the upper arm, in the visible and tender depression formed between the distal insertion of the deltoid muscle and the brachialis muscle, approximately three fifths of the distance along the line drawn between Quchi L.I.-11 and Jianyu L.I.-15.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the upper arm, on the line joining Quchi (LI-11) and Jianyu (LI-15), 7 cun above Quchi (LI-11), at the insertion of m. deltoideus.
- Puncture perpendicularly or obliquely upward 0.8-1.5 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!