LI-13 (Shou Wu Li) Arm Five Li
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Alleviates coughing
- Regulates Qi, drains damp and transforms phlegm
- Contracture and pain of the elbow and arm, scrofula.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the upper arm, 3 cun proximal to Quchi L.I.-11, on the line connecting Quchi L.I.-11 with Jianyu L.I.-15.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the upper arm, on the line connecting Quchi (Ll-11) and Jianyu (LI-15), 3 cun above Quchi (LI-11).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Avoid injuring the artery. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!