Da Huang Fu Zi Tang (Rhubarb and Prepared Aconite Decoction)
Formula 11 of 14 in Formulas that Drain Downward
- Formulas that Purge Heat Accumulation
- Constipation due to Internal Cold Accumulation
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- White greasy tongue coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Deep, tight, and wiry pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
Originally Appeared In:
- Essentials from the Golden Cabinet (Jin Gui Yao Lue)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Spleen, Heart, Kidneys, Large Intestine, Stomach, Liver, Lungs
There are 3 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Fu Zi (Qty: 6-12 grams (3 pieces))
HT, KI, SP
Spicy, Hot, Toxic
Radix Lateralis Praeparatus Aconiti Carmichaeli
Da Huang (Qty: 9 grams)
HT, LI, LIV, ST
Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei
Xi Xin (Qty: 6 grams)
Herba Asari Cum Radice
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!