San Wu Bei Ji Wan (Three Substance Pill for Emergencies)
Formula 11 of 14 in Formulas that Drain Downward
- Formulas that Purge Heat Accumulation
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Blue-purple tongue with white coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Deep and tight pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Powder. Grind herbs into an even powder, taking 0.6-15 Gram doses with rice water. Honey can be used to make into pills.
Originally Appeared In:
- Essentials from the Golden Cabinet (Jin Gui Yao Lue)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Liver
There are 3 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Ba Dou (Qty: 30 grams)
ST, LI, LU
Spicy, Hot, Toxic
Gan Jiang (Qty: 30 grams)
HT, LU, SP, ST
dry Rhizoma Zingiberis
Da Huang (Qty: 30 grams)
HT, LI, LIV, ST
Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei