SP-12 (Chong Men) Surging Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Meeting Point of the Spleen and Liver Channels with the Yin Linking Vessel
- Invigorates blood, regulates Qi and alleviates pain
- Drains damp, clears heat and regulates urination
- Abdominal pain, hernia, dysuria.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3.5 cun lateral to Qugu REN-2, on the lateral side of the femoral artery.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Superior to the lateral end of the inguinal groove, lateral to the pulsating external iliac artery, at the level of the upper border of symphysis pubis, 3.5 cun lateral to Qugu (REN-2).
- Avoid puncturing the artery. Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!