SP-13 (Fu She) Bowel Abode
Acupuncture Points on the Spleen Channel of Foot Tai Yin
- Meeting Point of the Spleen and Liver Channels with the Yin Linking Vessel
- Regulates Qi and alleviates pain
- Lower abdominal pain, hernia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 0.7 cun superior and 0.5 cun lateral to Chongmen SP-12, 4 cun lateral to the midline. This point is also defined as lying 4.3 cun inferior to Daheng SP-15.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun below the centre of the umbilicus, 0.7 cun superior to Chongmen (SP-12), 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!