REN-21 (Xuan Ji) Jade Pivot
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Descends Stomach Qi and dispels food accumulation
- Unbinds the chest and descends Lung Qi
- Benefits the throat
- Pain in the chest, cough, asthma.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the manubrium of the sternum, midway between Huagai REN-20 and Tiantu REN-22.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the anterior midline, in the centre of the sternal manubrium, 1 cun below Tiantu (REN-22).
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!