REN-20 (Hua Gai) Florid Canopy
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Unbinds the chest
- Regulates and descends Qi
- Pain and fullness in the chest and intercostal region, asthma, cough.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the sternum, level with the junction of the first intercostal space and the sternum.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the anterior midline, at the midpoint of the sternal angle, at the level with the first intercostal space.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.