REN-16 (Zhong Ting) Center Palace
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Unbinds the chest
- Regulates the Stomach and descends rebellion
- Distension and fullness in the chest and intercostal region, hiccup, nausea, anorexia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the sternum at the sternocostal angle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the anterior midline, at the level with the fifth intercostal space, on the xiphosternal synchondrosis.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!