P-07 (Da Ling) Great Mound
Acupuncture Points on the Pericardium Channel of Hand Jue Yin
- Yuan (Source) Point
- Shu-Stream & Earth Point
- Sun Si-miao Ghost Point
- Clears heat from the Heart and calms the spirit
- Harmonizes the Stomach and intestines
- Unbinds the chest
- Clears the nutritive level and cools blood
- Cardiac pain, palpitation, stomach ache, vomiting, mental disorders, epilepsy, stuffy chest, pain in the hypochondriac region, convulsion, insomnia, irritability, foul breath.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the wrist, between the tendons of palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis, level with Shenmen HE-7.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the middle of the transverse crease of the wrist, between the tendons of m. palmaris longus and m. flexor carpi radialis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!