P-06 (Nei Guan) Inner Pass
Acupuncture Points on the Pericardium Channel of Hand Jue Yin
- Luo (Connecting) Point
- Confluent Point of the Yin Linking Vessel
- Unbinds the chest and regulates Qi
- Regulates the Heart and calms the spirit
- Harmonizes the Stomach and alleviates nausea and vomiting
- Clears heat
- Opens the Yin Linking vessel
- Cardiac pain, palpitation, stuffy chest, pain in the hypochondriac region, stomachache, nausea, vomiting, hiccup, mental disorders epilepsy, insomnia, febrile diseases, irritability, malaria, contracture and pain of the elbow and arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the flexor aspect of the forearm, 2 cun proximal to Daling P-7, between the tendons of palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist, between the tendons of m. palmaris longus and m. flexor radialis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!