LU-08 (Jing Qu) Channel Ditch
Acupuncture Points on the Lung Channel of Hand Tai Yin
- Jing-River & Metal Point
- Descends Lung Qi and alleviates cough and wheezing
- Cough, asthma, fever, pain in the chest, sore throat, pain in the wrist.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Above the wrist, 1 cun proximal to Taiyuan LU-9, on the line connecting Taiyuan LU-9 with Kongzui LU-6, in the depression at the base of the styloid process of the radius and on the radial side of the radial artery.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist in the depression on the lateral side of the radial artery.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.1-0.3 inch. Avoid puncturing the radial artery.