LU-02 (Yun Men) Cloud Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Lung Channel of Hand Tai Yin
- Clears Lung heat and disseminates and descends Lung Qi
- Dispels anxiety and agitation
- Drains heat in the joints
- Cough, asthma, wheezing, shortness of breath, and dyspnea
- Fullness and pain in the chest, heat in the chest
- Pain and inflammation in the shoulder and back
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the antero-lateral aspect of the chest, below the lateral extremity of the clavicle, 6 cun lateral to the midline, in the center of the hollow of the delto-pectoral triangle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the superior lateral part of the anterior thoracic wall, superior to the coracoid process of scapula, in the depression of the infra-clavicular fossa, 6 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.8 inch towards the lateral aspect of the chest. To avoid injuring the lung, never puncture deeply towards the medial aspect. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!