LIV-13 (Zhang Men) Camphorwood Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Hui-Meeting Point of the Zang, Meeting Point of the Liver and Gallbladder Channels
- Front Mu of the Spleen
- Harmonizes the Liver and Spleen
- Regulates the middle and lower jiao
- Fortifies the Spleen
- Spreads the Liver and regulates Qi
- Abdominal distention, borborygmus, pain in the hypochondriac region, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Directly anterior and inferior to the free end of the eleventh rib.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the abdomen, below the free end of the eleventh rib.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!