LIV-12 (Ji Mai) Urgent Pulse
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Eliminates cold from the Liver channel and benefits the lower jiao
- Lower abdominal pain, hernia, pain in the external genitalia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1 cun inferior and 2.5 cun lateral to Qugu REN-2, in the crease of the groin, medial to the femoral vein.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Lateral to the pubic tubercle, lateral and inferior to Qichong (ST 30), in the inguinal groove where the pulsation of femoral artery is palpable, 2.5 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Moxibustion is applicable.