LI-12 (Zhou Liao) Elbow Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Benefits the elbow joint
- Pain, numbness and contracture of the elbow and arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: When the elbow is flexed, this point is located in the depression 1 cun proximal to and 1 cun lateral to Quchi L.I.-11.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: When the elbow is flexed, the point is on the lateral side of the upper arm, 1 cun above Quchi (LI-11), on the border of humerus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!