HT-01 (Ji Quan) Highest Spring
Acupuncture Points on the Heart Channel of Hand Shao Yin
- Unbinds the chest
- Activates the channel and benefits the arm
- Pain in the costal and cardiac regions, scrofula, cold pain of the elbow and arm, dryness of the throat.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the depression at the centre of the axilla.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: When the upper arm is abducted, the point is in the centre of the axilla, on the medial side of the axillary artery.
- Avoid puncturing the axillary artery. Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.