HT-09 (Shao Chong) Lesser Surge
Acupuncture Points on the Heart Channel of Hand Shao Yin
- Jing-Well & Wood Point
- Revives consciousness
- Clears heat and benefits the tongue, eyes and throat
- Regulates Heart Qi and calms the spirit
- Palpitation, cardiac pain, pain in the chest and hypochondriac regions, mania, febrile diseases, loss of consciousness.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsal aspect of the little finger, at the junction of lines drawn along the radial border of the nail and the base of the nail, approximately 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the radial side of the little finger, about 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.1 inch, or prick with a three-edged needle to cause bleeding. Moxibustion is applicable.