GB-01 (Tong Zi Ziao) Pupil Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder, Small Intestine and Sanjiao Channels
- Benefits the eyes, eliminates wind and clears heat
- Headache, redness and pain of the eyes, failing of vision, lacrimation, deviation of the eye and mouth.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: In the hollow on the lateral side of the orbital margin, approximately 0.5 cun lateral to the outer canthus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 0.5 cun lateral to the outer canthus, in the depression on the lateral side of the orbit.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!