Reviewed by Sacred Lotus on: 02/26/2013
Xiao Yao Wan is probably the most commonly prescribed Chinese patent medicine in the west. It goes by a few western names (translations), such as 'Free and Easy Wanderer', 'Free and Relaxed Pills', and 'Rambling Powder'. Its modern applications are fascinating as it was developed in the Song Dynasty (960-1279), almost 875 years ago.
Xiao Yao Wan's popularity is due to it being so effective at treating the consequences from the mental and environmental stresses that are so prevalent in a modern busy life...
- Stress, Irritability, Anxiety, and Depression
- Poor Digestion, Poor Appetite, and Loose Stool
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorders)
- Female Hormone and Menstrual Cycle Imbalances
- PMS Symptoms and Irregular Menses (i.e. - Irritability, Breast Distension, Water Retention)
- Menopause Symptoms (i.e. - Hot Flashes, Dizziness, Fatigue)
In Chinese Medicine terms, these stresses can cause the Liver Qi to stagnate, which in turn creates excessive control over the Spleen. Because the Spleen is responsible for transforming nutrients into blood and Qi, this eventually causes Blood Deficiency due to the Liver Qi Stagnation. Conversely, blood deficiency from any origin can cause the Liver Qi to Stagnate.
Free & Easy Wanderer (Xiao Yao Wan) soothes the Liver and spreads Liver Qi, strengthens the spleen, and nourishes blood. It's easy on the stomach, 100% natural, and great for countering stress, anxiety, and depletion.
If you're interested in the ingredients in Xiao Yao Wan, please see Shao Yao San (Rambling Powder) in the sacredlotus.com website.
* Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals. They strictly adhere to traditional herbal formula recipes, and do not add any hidden pharmaceutical substances, preservatives or colors to their products. All Plum Flower formulas are made under internationally-certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.
Go check out "Free & Easy Wanderer (Xiao Yao Wan)"...
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.