Shen Fu Tang (Ginseng and Prepared Aconite Decoction)
Formula 9 of 10 in Formulas that Warm Interior Cold
- Formulas that Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Pale tongue
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Faint pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- Decoction. The decoction is prepared in water that has been boiled with Sheng Jiang and Da Zao.
- Ren Shen is decocted in a double boiler before it is added to the strained Fu Zi decoction.
- Dang Shen should not be substituted for Ren Shen, as it is not strong enough for this condition.
Originally Appeared In:
- Revised Fine Formulas for Women (Jiao Zhu Fu Ren Liang Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Lungs, Spleen, Heart, Kidneys
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Ren Shen (Qty: 12 Grams)
Sweet, Slightly Bitter, Slightly Warm
Fu Zi (Qty: 9 grams)
HT, KI, SP
Spicy, Hot, Toxic
Radix Lateralis Praeparatus Aconiti Carmichaeli
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!