Liu Yi San (Six to One Powder)
Formula 29 of 30 in Formulas that Clear Heat
- Formulas that Clear Heat from the Qi Level
Possible Tongue Appearance:
- Thin, yellow, and greasy tongue coat
Possible Pulse Patterns:
- Rapid soggy pulse
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- For decoction, place Hua Shi in a cheese cloth bag.
- For powdered dose, use 6 parts Hau Shi to 1 part Gan Cao. Dose: 9-18 grams of powder with warm water.
Originally Appeared In:
- Direct Investigations of Formulas for Cold Induced Disorders (Shang Han Zhi Ge Fang Lun)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Stomach, Bladder, Lungs, Spleen, Heart
There are 2 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
Hua Shi (Qty: 6 Parts Hau Shi)
Sweet, Bland, Cold
Gan Cao (Qty: 1 Part Gan Cao)
All 12 (Primarily the LU, HT, SP, ST)
Sweet Herb, Sweet Grass
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
If you found this page interesting, please share it!