Formula 4 of 4 in Formulas that Expel Parasites
- Formulas that Expel Parasites
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Pills. Grind all herbs into an even powder and use wheat dough to form into pills.
- Take 6 grams, once a day on an empty stomach with rice soup.
Originally Appeared In:
- Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era (Tai Ping Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Liver, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Lungs
There are 5 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
He Shi (Qty: 1500 grams)
Bitter, Spicy, Neutral, Slightly Toxic
Fructus Carpesii Seu Dauci
Spicy, Bitter, Warm
Semen Arecae Catechu
Bitter, Cold, Toxic
Cortex Meliae Radicis
kŭ liàn gēn pí
Qian Dan (Qty: 1500 grams)
Spicy, Cool, Toxic
Ming Fan (Qty: 375 grams)
LI, LIV, LU, SP, ST
Sour, Astringent, Cold
Find Similar Chinese Formulas
Sacred Lotus can compare the Chinese herbs in this formula to all other formulas on the website. Formula archetypes will list of formulas that have similar herbs, ranked by the number of herbs that match: