Hua Chong Wan (Dissolve Parasites Pill)
Formula 3 of 4 in Formulas that Expel Parasites
- Formulas that Expel Parasites
Cautions, Contraindications, Herb Drug Interactions:
- Section not completed...
- This formula contains one or more toxic substances.
While some Chinese herbs are toxic, many come prepared, or are combined, to mitigate their toxicity.
- Pills. Grind all herbs into an even powder and use wheat dough to form into pills.
- Take 6 grams, once a day on an empty stomach with rice soup.
Originally Appeared In:
- Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era (Tai Ping Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang)
Combined Channels of all herbs in this formula:
- Liver, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Lungs
There are 5 Substances in this Chinese Medicne
He Shi (Qty: 1500 grams)
Bitter, Spicy, Neutral, Slightly Toxic
Fructus Carpesii Seu Dauci
Bing Lang (Qty: 1500 grams)
Spicy, Bitter, Warm
Semen Arecae Catechu
Ku Lian Gen Pi (Qty: 1500 grams)
LIV, SP, ST
Bitter, Cold, Toxic
Cortex Meliae Radicis
kŭ liàn gēn pí
Qian Dan (Qty: 1500 grams)
HT, LIV, SP
Spicy, Cool, Toxic
Ming Fan (Qty: 375 grams)
LI, LIV, LU, SP, ST
Sour, Astringent, Cold