REN-18 (Yu Tang) Jade Hall
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Unbinds the chest
- Regulates and descends Qi
- pain in the chest, cough, asthma, vomiting.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the sternum, level with the junction of the third intercostal space and the sternum.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the anterior midline, at the level with the third intercostal space.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!