REN-05 (Shi Men) Stone Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Front Mu of the San Jiao
- Moves and benefits the water passages
- Regulates Qi and alleviates pain
- Regulates the uterus
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, edema, hernia, anuria, enuresis, amenorrhea, morbid leukorrhea, uterine bleeding, postpartum hemorrhage.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the midline of the lower abdomen, 2 cun inferior to the umbilicus and 3 cun superior to the pubic symphysis.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the anterior midline, 2 cun below the umbilicus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
Great care should be taken to puncture the points from Qugu (REN-02) to Shangwan (REN-13) of this meridian in pregnant women.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!