LU-06 (Kong Zui) Collection Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Lung Channel of Hand Tai Yin
- Xi (Cleft) Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Excess, heat with bleeding, and coughing of blood
- Disseminates and descends Lung Qi
- Clears heat and moistens the Lung
- Clears heat and stops bleeding
- Moderates acute conditions
- Cough, pain in the chest, asthma, hemoptysis, sore throat, spasmodic pain of the elbow and arm
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the flexor aspect of the forearm, 7 cun proximal to Taiyuan LU-9, on the line connecting Taiyuan LU-9 with Chize LU-5.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the palmar aspect of the forearm, on the line joining Taiyuan (LU-9) and Chize (LU-5), 7 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!