LIV-06 (Zhong Du) Central Metropolis
Acupuncture Points on the Liver Channel of Foot Jue Yin
- Xi (Cleft) Point
- Spreads Liver Qi and regulates the lower jiao
- Regulates blood
- Drains damp
- Abdominal pain, hypochondriac pain, diarrhea, hernia, uterine bleeding, prolonged lochia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 7 cun above the prominence of the medial malleolus, immediately posterior to the medial border of the tibia, in the depression between the medial border of the tibia and the gastrocnemius muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 7 cun above the tip of the medial malleolus, on the midline of the medial surface of the tibia.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.