LI-10 (Shou San Li) Arm Three Li
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
Common and Key Uses:
- Disorders of the Upper Limbs
- Regulates Qi and blood, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Harmonizes the intestines and Stomach
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, toothache, swelling of the cheek, motor impairment of the upper limbs, pain in the shoulder and back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the radial side of the forearm, 2 cun distal to Quchi L.I.-11, on the line connecting Quchi L.I.-11 with Yangxi L.I.-5.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the line joining Yangxi (LI-5) and Quchi (LI-11), 2 cun below the cubital crease.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.