HT-06 (Yin Xi) Yin Cleft
Acupuncture Points on the Heart Channel of Hand Shao Yin
- Xi (Cleft) Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Stops night sweating and steaming bone
- Regulates Heart blood
- Calms the spirit
- Moderates acute conditions
- Clears deficiency fire and alleviates night sweating
- Cardiac pain, hysteria, night sweating, hemoptysis, epistaxis, sudden loss of voice.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the radial side of the tendon of flexor carpi ulnaris, 0.5 cun proximal to Shenmen HE-7.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: When the palm faces upward, the point is on the radial side of the tendon of m. flexor carpi ulnaris, 0.5 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.