Herb 8 of 21 in Herbs that Dispel Wind-Dampness
Bitter, Slightly Cold
Caulis Trachelospermi Jasminoidis
Collateral Stone Vine
- Dispels Wind Damp, Opens the Channels and Collaterals
Especially effective for painful cramps and spasms with heat.
- Cools Blood and Reduces Swelling
For toxic sores, red, hot and painful abscesses, sore and swollen throats
Contraindications and Cautions
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
Toxicity and Overdose
- 6-15 grams in decoction or herbal wine (Chen)
- 6-15 grams in decoction (Bensky)
This Herb Appears in the Following Formulas: