Herb 15 of 34 in Herbs that Invigorate Blood and Remove Stagnation
Fructus Liquidambaris Taiwaniae
All Roads Open
- Moves Qi and Blood, Opens Channels, Opens Middle Burner
Excellent for pain in low back, knees and extremities. For epigastric pain, abdominal pain, irregular menses, and scanty menses
- Promotes Urination, Expels Wind, Treats Allergies
For dysuria and edema, nasal congestion, painful obstruction. Able to treat skin and nasal allergies including urticaria, allergic rhinitis, and general itching.
Contraindications and Cautions
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use for hypermenorrhea
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
Toxicity and Overdose
- 4.5–9 grams in decoction (Bensky)
- 3-9 grams in decoction (Chen)