Herb 14 of 34 in Herbs that Invigorate Blood and Remove Stagnation
Herba Artemisiae Anomalae
Liu's Resident Slave
- Breaks Blood stasis, Promotes Menses, and Relieves Pain
Used for severe blood stasis including amenorrhea, postpartum abdominal pain, abdominal pain, falls, fractures, contusions, sprains and other traumatic injuries. For any external trauma with sever pain and blood stasis. Used topically for bleeding, contusions, and burns.
- Reduces Food Stasis, Promotes Digestion
Treats abdominal pain and indigestion due to food stasis. Awakens the Spleen and Stomach for better digestion.
Contraindications and Cautions
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use for other than excess disorders
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
Toxicity and Overdose
- Excess can lead to vomiting and diarrhea
- 3-10 grams in decoction (Chen)
- 9-15 grams in decoction (Bensky)