Herb 2 of 6 in Herbs that Relieve Food Stagnation
Endothelium Comeum Gigeriae Galli
Chicken Inner Gold
- Reduces Food Stagnation, Strengthens Spleen
Treats indigestion, fullness and distention of the abdomen and epigastrium. Treats childhood/infantile malnutrition.
- Secures the Jing, Stops Enuresis
Treats bedwetting, frequent urination, incontinence, cloudy urination and spermatorrhea
- Transforms hardness, Dissolves Stones
Treats kidney and gallstones (urinary or biliary tract).
Contraindications and Cautions
- Use with caution during cases of Spleen Deficiency without symptoms of food stagnation.
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
Toxicity and Overdose
- One case of epistaxis has been reported
- 3-10 grams in decoction, 1.5-3 grams in powder (Chen)
- 3-9 grams in decoction (Bensky)
This Herb Appears in the Following Formulas: