Herb 8 of 21 in Herbs that Dispel Wind-Dampness
Spicy, Sweet, Warm
- Dispels Wind, Relieves Pain, Strengthens Sinews and Bones
For Bi Zheng Syndrome with weak and sore back and knees. Also for atrophied lower back and legs, or when the leg spasms and there is difficulty moving the joints.
Contraindications and Cautions
- Use with caution in cases of Fire from Excess or Deficiency
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
Toxicity and Overdose
- 3-6 grams in pills, tinctures or powders (Chen)
- 3-6 grams in pills, tinctures, or powders (Bensky)
This Herb Appears in the Following Formulas:
This herb is considered endangered, toxic, or is illegal in the United States