Herb 7 of 21 in Herbs that Dispel Wind-Dampness
Bitter, Spicy, Neutral
- Dispels Wind Damp, Opens Channels and Collaterals
For muscles aches and pain in the low back and knees, spasms and pain in the extremities and joints.
- Relieves Itching and Kills Parasites
For itching skin lesions including scabies
- Promotes Urination, Reduces Edema
For superficial edema due to dampness
- Relieves Toothache due to dental caries
Contraindications and Cautions
- This section is being researched, and is not completed.
Toxicity and Overdose
- 6-12 grams in decoction (Chen)
- 6-15 grams in decoction (Bensky)